Giant Rev Comp Road Helmet
Designed for everyday road riding performance, the all-new Rev Comp follows in the footsteps of the pro-level Rev, a favorite among WorldTour riders including Giro d’Italia champion Tom Dumoulin.
S/M (49-57cm), M/L (53-61cm)
- Certifications: CPSC/CE
- AirFlow 16-vent cooling system is enhanced by three large center vents pull air through the helmet and over the rider’s head to keep them cool
- In-mold Polycarbonate (PC) shell with lightweight EPS foam provides maximum protection without compromising comfort
- Lightweight, comfortable LiteForm™ webbing wraps around the head for a secure and comfortable fit. It’s also hydrophobic so it won’t absorb sweat or stretch out
- Locking cam buckles keep the LiteForm™ webbing anchored securely
- TransTextura Plus™ anti-microbial padding helps fight bacteria growth by pulling sweat from a rider’s head and transferring it through the AirFlow vents. The natural property of the fabric inhibits microbes that cause odors
- Cinch Pro™ fit system offers optimal coverage by cradling the occipital bone for full protection, support and comfort
- Numen+ Link TL magnetic mount integration
There are currently no reviews. Be the first to write a review!