Look Keo Blade Carbon Cromo Axle Pedals With Keo Cleats 12NM With 16NM Spare
The Blade Carbon is the product of lengthy research by LOOK engineers to optimize all the innovative concepts developed within the family of blade pedals. The result is a pedal that is even more secure, stable, light and powerful.
SPINDLE : MORE STABILITY AND BETTER LOAD DISTRIBUTION
- Axle play (related to internal bearing movement and part wear) is eliminated by a wave spring that constantly applies a pre-load that does not deteriorate over time. When pushing hard on the pedals, this system can completely eliminate the annoyances caused by any play (noise and sensation of friction ).
- LOOK axles are only approved after a rotational test of 2 million cycles at 100tr/min with a load of 90kg on the center of the pedal and an eccentric rotation (creating a shock on each rotation). This is equivalent to a Mark Cavendish sprint at 1700 watts with 100 revolutions/min for 333 hours!
- USE: Race
- BODY: Carbon
- SPINDLE: Chromoly Steel +
- THREADING: 9/16 X 20 mm
- BEARINGS: 1 roller bearing, 1 needle bearing
- STACK HEIGHT: 14.8 mm
- DISTANCE PEDAL SPINDLE / CRANKARM: 53 mm
- PLATFORM WIDTH: 67 mm
- PLATFORM SURFACE AREA: 700 mm²
- TENSION: Pedals come installed with “12” carbon blades + additional “16” carbon blades
- (“20” carbon blades sold separately)
- CLEATS: Kéo Cleats-Grey
- FLOAT: 0 °, 4.5 ° or 9 ° according to the cleat colour (Black, Grey, Red)
- PEDAL WEIGHT: 110 gr (288 gr per pair with cleats and screws)
- COLOURS: Black
- ACCESSORIES: 2 sets of blades +1 pair of Kéo Cleats-Grey + screws
- WARRANTY: 2 years
There are currently no reviews. Be the first to write a review!