Look Keo Blade Carbon Titanium Pedals With Keo Cleats 16NM With 12NM Spare
The Blade Carbon is the product of lengthy research by LOOK engineers to optimize all the innovative concepts developed within the family of blade pedals. The result is a pedal that is even more secure, stable, light and powerful.
Blade technology uses a blade instead of a conventional metal spring, which has many advantages for the user:
- Safe cleat entry/ release: the blade flexes, providing a firm hold once clipped-in, and when clipping-out, releases the foot faster at the end of the process in a quick and secure movement.
- An aerodynamic shape: thanks to the integration of the blade inside the body, pedals equipped with BLADE technology have the best aerodynamic shape ever created.
- Low weight: the design of the pedal around a blade system allows a significant reduction in weight and better load distribution.
- USE: Race segment
- BODY: Carbon
- SPINDLE: Titanium
- THREADING: 9/16 X 20 mm
- BEARINGS: 1 roller bearing, 1 needle bearing
- STACK HEIGHT: 14.8 mm
- DISTANCE PEDAL SPINDLE / CRANKARM: 53 mm
- PLATFORM WIDTH: 67 mm
- PLATFORM SURFACE AREA: 700 mm²
- TENSION: Pedals come installed with “16” carbon blades + additional “12” carbon blades (“20” carbon blades sold separately)
- CLEATS: Kéo Cleats-Grey
- FLOAT: 0 °, 4.5 ° or 9 ° according to the cleat colour (Black, Grey, Red)
- PEDAL WEIGHT: 95g (248g per pair with cleats and screws)
- COLOURS: Black
- ACCESSORIES: 2 sets of blades +1 pair of Kéo Cleats-Grey + screws
- WARRANTY: 2 years
There are currently no reviews. Be the first to write a review!