- Size Guide
This bike lock has a practical automatic closing function. This makes locking quick and easy, without the need for a key. The Chain Lock Steel-O-Chain™ 4804C is the perfect choice when time is of the essence. Simply open the lock and press the locking bolt into the lock body – job done. The bike lock is ideal for securing low-cost bikes and children’s bikes, in areas with a low risk of theft.
- 4 mm thick square chain with textile sleeve that prevents damage to paintwork
- The chain is made of specially hardened steel
- Basic protection at low theft risk
- Recommended for securing low-range bicycles and children’s bikes
- Easy to transport around the seat post
- For protected transportation we recommend, for example, the frame bags ST 2012 or ST 2200
- Very easy handling, because the lock can also be clicked shut without needing to insert the key
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.