- Size Guide
External attachment points, strategically located reflective trim, and a unique U-Lock storage system located close to the users centre of gravity delivers essential ride luggage requirements.
This, coupled with internal organisation designed around a cyclists needs, incorporating quick access pockets for tools and essentials, as well as a larger, separate access, protected compartment for laptop and technology makes this pack the ultimate urban work-ready cyclists backpack.
- Large main compartment
- Protective laptop and tablet sleeves
- Fits up to 15” laptops
- Internal stationary organiser
- External ‘plush pocket’ for phone / glasses
- External base U-Lock sleeve
- Led attachment point
- Raincover included
- Draft Venting™ back system
- Fabric: 600D Polymer pu marl effect
- Dimensions: 515 x 300 x 230mm
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.