- Size Guide
The ultimate 'see and be seen' bicycle light combo, this set is the easiest way to stay safe when you ride. The Ion Pro RT provides enough power to light up any trail, and the Flare RT is the ultimate daytime running rear light. Both are USB rechargeable and feature distinctive daytime flash settings that are visible from up to 2 km during the day.
- The Ion Pro RT provides a powerful beam that lights up the full width of any road or trail
- Flare RT provides ultimate visibility for any road, city or track
- Connect with Garmin® and Bontrager ANT+ devices for always-on, battery status and wireless control
- Specifically designed focus, flash and range flash patterns for daytime visibility for up to 2 km
- Easily attaches to your handlebars, helmet or bike mount
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.