- Size Guide
As part of our Low Rider MTB collection, the Palos keeps your water and cargo centered around your waist, leaving your shoulders and back free. As a result, you’ll have a lower center of gravity and more mobility on the trail—plus, no more sweaty back and sore shoulders at the end of the day. The Palos also includes a 1.5-liter reservoir, storage for keys and a phone, an integrated tool roll to keep you prepped for last-minute repairs, and overflow storage that lets you fasten soft armor to the outside of the pack.
PACK ONLY WEIGHT:
380g / 0lb 13oz
WAIST FIT RANGE:
66-116cm / 26-46 in
100D Robic Nylon Dobby / 210D Nylon Oxford
• The brand new Crux LR reservoir delivers 20% more water per sip while keeping weight positioned low on your back, which translates to better stability in the saddle and on the trail.
• Magnetic Tube Trap™ keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it.
• Stabilizing load-bearing hip belts with cargo optimizes a custom fit and keeps essentials close at hand.
• Integrated tool roll to keep your tools organized.
• Dual reservoir compression straps cinch the reservoir into the small of your back for a tight, stable fit.
• Breathable air mesh back panel for a lightweight, comfortable fit.
• Reflective accents for visibility in low-light environments.
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.