- Size Guide
With 12 liters of storage space and a 3-liter reservoir, the Powderhound is ideal for quick backcountry and sidecountry trips. It features interior storage pockets for stowing your avy kit, along with external attachment points for strapping skis to the outside of the pack. To keep your water flowing, the insulated Therminator harness lets you zip your drinking tube into your shoulder strap to protect your water supply from frigid temperatures (no more frozen bite valves). The Powderhound’s slim, low-profile shape also lies flat against your back for a more comfortable ride on the lift.
• The brand new Crux Reservoir delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks.
• Snowshed Back Panel: Back panel repels snow and keeps it from sticking to your pack
• Therminator Harness: Drinking tube zips into an insulated sleeve in the shoulder strap to protect your water supply from the elements
• Diagonal Ski Carry: Use the external straps to carry skis diagonally on the outside of the pack
• Adjustable sternum strap slides up and down the harness for a custom, chafe-free fit.
• Removable stability belt helps to keep pack secure over technical terrain
• Secure zippered pocket for essentials
• Avy Gear Organization: Includes storage compartments designed specifically for avalanche gear
• Large zipper tabs are easy to grab while wearing gloves
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.