- Size Guide
The Skyline™ is a full-featured MTB pack designed to keep your gear organized, with a 3-liter Crux reservoir, helmet hooks, compression webbing for storing soft armor, and an XV back panel to keep your back cool and ventilated. The pack includes its own tool roll, so you’ll always be prepared on the trail. We’ve also added some features that let you drink and refill on the fly: a zippered trapdoor that gives you instant access to your reservoir, and a magnetic tube trap that stows your drinking tube in one click. That way, you can spend more time on the trail, and less time fumbling with your pack.
PACK ONLY WEIGHT:
650g / 1lb 6oz
TORSO FIT RANGE:
43-53cm / 17-21 in
WAIST FIT RANGE:
66-116cm / 26-46 in
100D Robic Nylon Dobby / 210D Nylon
• The brand new Crux LR reservoir delivers 20% more water per sip while keeping weight positioned low on your back, which translates to better stability in the saddle and on the trail.
• Magnetic Tube Trap™ keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it.
• Stabilizing load-bearing hip belts with cargo optimizes a custom fit and keeps essentials close at hand.
• Separate zippered compartment with gear organizer and tool roll.
• Dual reservoir compression straps cinch the reservoir into the small of your back for a tight, stable fit.
• Stretch overflow storage compartment lets you easily stash a rain shell or extra layer.
• Reflective accents for visibility in low-light environments.
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.