- Size Guide
The 3 liter reservoir holds enough water for rides of 3+ hours, and the pack offers extra storage for anything the trail might throw at you (or your bike): keys, helmet, a layer, lunch and bike tools. The ventilated back panels keep air moving over your back, and the removable waist belt keeps everything in place during bumpy rides.
Thanks to the women’s-specific design features contoured shoulder straps that fit comfortably on your chest without chafing, and the shorter pack length offers a better ergonomic fit.
PACK ONLY WEIGHT:
590g / 1lb 4oz
TORSO FIT RANGE:
38-48cm / 15-19 in
WAIST FIT RANGE:
66-116cm / 26-46 in
100D Robic Nylon Dobby / 210D Nylon Oxford
• The brand new Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks.
• Magnetic Tube Trap™ keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it.
• Air director back panel offers air channels to keep your back cool.
• External hooks let you carry your helmet while still allowing full access to your pack.
• Stretch overflow storage compartment lets you easily stash a rain shell or extra layer.
• Reflective accents for visibility in low-light environments.
• Removable stability belt helps to keep pack secure over technical terrain.
• Women's-specific design features a shorter back panel and an S-curved harness for a closer fit.
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.