- Size Guide
The brand new cannondale F-Si cross country mountain bikes are now here, and they are awesome. With a sleek and aero dynamic carbon frame and the Ocho lefty fork, no obstacle or race will shake this bike.
- Frame BallisTec Carbon, SAVE, PF30-83, tapered head tube, Speed Release 12mm thru axle, Ai Offset
- Fork Lefty Ocho, 100mm, Chamber Damper with remote lockout, OppO Spring System, tapered steerer, 55mm offset
- Rims WTB STX i23 TCS, 32h, tubeless ready
- Hubs (F) Lefty 60 / (R) Shimano MT400 12x148mm thru-axle
- Spokes DT Swiss Competition
- Tyres (F) Schwalbe Racing Ray Performance, 29 x 2.25", Addix Compound, tubeless ready, (R) Schwalbe Racing Ralph Performance, 29 x 2.25", Addix Compound, tubeless ready
- Crank SRAM X1-1000 Eagle DUB, 34T, Ai offset
- Bottom Bracket SRAM DUB PF30 MTB83
- Chain SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed
- Rear Cogs SRAM SX Eagle, 11-50, 12-speed
- Rear Derailleur SRAM NX Eagle
- Shifters SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- Handlebar Cannondale 2 Flat, butted 2014 Alloy, 31.8mm, 3° rise, 8° sweep, 760mm
- Grips Fabric FunGuy
- Stem Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°
- Headset Integrated, 1-1/8 to 1.5", sealed angular contact bearings (Integrated steer stop size small and extra small only)
- Brakes Shimano MT500 hydraulic disc, 160/160mm RT54 rotors
- Brake Levers Shimano MT500 hydraulic disc
- Saddle Fabric Scoop Shallow Sport, steel rails
- Seatpost Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 350mm (S), 400mm (M-XL)
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.