- Size Guide
The F-Si Carbon 5 is a true race bread cross country bike with geometry will flatten your back but keep your arms relaxed for shock absorption. At the same time being a hardtail and ultimately a lighter bike it make tackling those climb a whole easier.
- Frame BallisTec Carbon, SAVE, PF30-83, tapered head tube, Speed Release 12mm thru axle, Ai Offset
- Fork Fox float 32 SC, 100mm , 15x100mm thru-axle , remote lockout , tapered steerer , 51mm offset.
- Rims WTB STX i23 TCS, 32h, tubeless ready
- Hubs (F) Shimano MT400, 15x110mm thru-axle / (R) Shimano MT400 12x148mm thru-axle
- Spokes DT Swiss Champion
- Tyres (F) Schwalbe Racing Ray Performance, 29 x 2.25", Addix Compound, tubeless ready, (R) Schwalbe Racing Ralph Performance, 29 x 2.25", Addix Compound, tubeless ready
- Crank Truvativ Stylo 6K DUB, 34T, Ai offset
- Bottom Bracket SRAM DUB PF30 MTB83
- Chain SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed
- Rear Cogs SRAM SX Eagle, 11-50, 12-speed
- Rear Derailleur SRAM NX Eagle
- Shifters SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- Handlebar Cannondale 3 Flat, 6061 double-butted Alloy, 31.8mm, 3° rise, 8° sweep, 760mm
- Grips Fabric FunGuy
- Stem Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°
- Headset Integrated, 1-1/8 to 1.5", sealed angular contact bearings (Integrated steer stop size small and extra small only)
- Brakes Shimano MT500 hydraulic disc, 160/160mm RT54 rotors
- Brake Levers Shimano MT500 hydraulic disc
- Saddle Fabric Scoop Shallow Sport, steel rails
- Seatpost Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 400mm
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.