The brand new cannondale F-Si cross country mountain bikes are now here, and they are awesome. With a sleek and aero dynamic carbon frame and the Ocho lefty fork, no obstacle or race will shake this bike.
- Frame Hi-MOD BallisTec Carbon, SAVE, PF30-83, tapered head tube, Speed Release 12mm thru axle, Ai Offset
- Fork Lefty Ocho Carbon, 29", 100mm, Chamber Damper with cable lockout, OppO Spring System, tapered steerer, 55mm offset
- Rims ENVE M525 Carbon, 24h, tubeless ready
- Spokes DT Swiss Aerolite (Ai Offset dish - rear)
- Crank SRAM XX1 Eagle DUB, 34T, Ai offset
- Bottom Bracket SRAM DUB PF30 MTB83
- Chain SRAM XX1 Eagle, 12-speed
- Rear Cogs SRAM XG-1299, 10-50, 12-speed
- Rear Derailleur SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS
- Shifters SRAM Eagle AXS, 12-speed
- Handlebar ENVE M5, Carbon, 760mm, 31.8mm, 5mm rise, 9deg sweep
- Grips Cannondale Locking Grips
- Stem Cannondale 1, 7075 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 7deg
- Headset Integrated, 1-1/8 to 1.5", sealed angular contact bearings (Integrated steer stop size small only)
- Brakes SRAM Level Ultimate hydro disc, 160/160mm Centerline rotor
- Brake Levers SRAM Level Ultimate hydro disc
- Saddle Prologo Zero II, Tirox rails
- Seatpost ENVE Carbon, 27.2 x 400mm, 0mm offset
- Extras Speed Release rear axle
- Connectivity Wheel Sensor
- Front Hub Lefty 60
- Front Tyre (F) Schwalbe Racing Ray 27.5/29 x 2.25", Snake Skin, Addix Speedgrip Compound, tubeless ready
- Rear Hub DT Swiss C36 12x148 w/ XD driver
- Rear Tyre (R) Schwalbe Racing Ralph 27.5/29 x 2.25", Snake Skin, Addix Speed Compound, tubeless ready
This bike does not come with pedals, but check our fantastic pedal range to suit your preferences. Choose your pedals here
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.