- Size Guide
The brand new cannondale F-Si cross country mountain bikes are now here, and they are awesome. With a sleek and aero dynamic carbon frame and the Ocho lefty fork, no obstacle or race will shake this bike.
- Frame ALL-NEW F-Si, BallisTec Carbon, SAVE, PF30A, tapered head tube, Speed Release 12mm thru axle, Ai Offset
- Fork ALL-NEW Lefty Ocho, 29", 100mm, Chamber Damper with cable lockout, OppO Spring System, tapered steerer, 55mm offset
- Rims Stan's NoTubes Crest MK3, 28h, tubeless ready
- Hubs Stan's NoTubes Neo Lefty front, Neo 12x148 rear w/HG driver
- Spokes DT Swiss Competition (Ai Offset dish - rear)
- Tyres Schwalbe Racing Ray Performance 29 x 2.25" front, Racing Ralph Performance 2.25" rear, Addix Compound, tubeless ready
- Crank Truvativ Stylo 6K, 34T, Ai Custom
- Bottom Bracket Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
- Chain SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Rear Cogs SRAM PG-1230, NX Eagle, 10-50, 12-speed
- Rear Derailleur SRAM GX Eagle
- Shifters SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Handlebar Cannondale C2 Flat, butted 2014 Alloy, 8° sweep, 760mm
- Grips Cannondale Locking Grips
- Stem Cannondale C3, 3D Forged 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 7°
- Headset Integrated, 1-1/8 to 1.5", sealed angular contact bearings (Integrated steer stop size small only)
- Brakes SRAM Level T hydro disc, 160/160mm Centerline rotors
- Brake Levers SRAM Level T hydro disc
- Saddle Fabric Scoop Flat Elite, cro-mo rails
- Seatpost Cannondale C2, Carbon, 27.2 x 400mm
This bike does not come with pedals, but check our fantastic pedal range to suit your preferences. Choose your pedals here
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.