- Size Guide
As well as a new carbon frame and Rockshox suspension, this Cannondale Habit Carbon 1 Mountain Bike also comes shimano's XTR drivetrain and disc brakes.
- Model Name Habit Carbon 1
- Frame 130mm travel, BallisTec Carbon frame and swingarm, Proportional Response Tuned, Ai offset drivetrain, ISCG05, PF30, post mount brake, tapered headtube
- Fork RockShox Pike Select+, 140mm, DebonAir, 15x110mm thru-axle, tapered steered, 51mm offset
- Rear Shock RockShox Super Deluxe Select+, DebonAir, 2-Pos mode adjust, adjustable rebound
- Rims WTB KOM Trail i29 TCS, 32h
- Hubs (F) Formula 15x110mm thru-axle / (R) DT Swiss, 12x148mm thru-axle
- Spokes DT Swiss Competition, straight pull
- Tires (F) Maxxis Minion DHF, 29x2.5, EXO casing, tubless ready (R) Maxxis Dissector, 29 x 2.4", EXO casing, tubeless ready
- Crank Truvativ Stylo 7K Eagle DUB, 30T, Ai offset
- Crank Option Truvativ Stylo 7K, 30T
- Bottom Bracket SRAM DUB PF30 MTB83
- Chain SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Rear Cogs SRAM XG-1275 Eagle, 10-52, 12-speed
- Rear Derailleur SRAM GX Eagle
- Shifters SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Handlebar Cannondale 3 Riser, 6061 Alloy, 15mm rise, 8° sweep, 4° rise, 780mm
- Grips Fabric FunGuy
- Stem Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 0°
- Headset Integrated Sealed Bearing, Tapered
- Brakes SRAM G2 RSC hydraulic disc, 180/180mm CenterLine rotors
- Brake Levers SRAM G2 RSC hydraulic disc
- Saddle Fabric Scoop Shallow Elite, cro-mo rails
- Seatpost Cannondale DownLow Dropper, internal routing, 31.6, 125mm (S), 150mm (M-XL)
- Speeds 12
- Extras Custom Cannondale mud guard
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.