- Size Guide
With the Habit 2 Full Suspension Mountain Bike as a all new carbon frame match up with Rockshox suspension both front and rear. Giving this trail bike some really go faster power and at same time it stays firmly stuck to the trail.
- Frame 130mm travel, BallisTec Carbon front triangle, SmartForm C1 Alloy swingarm, Proportional Response Tuned, Ai offset drivetrain, ISCG05, PF30, Post mount brake, tapered headtube
- Fork RockShox Pike Select, 140mm, DebonAir, 15x110mm thru-axle, tapered steered, 51mm offset
- Rear Shock RockShox Deluxe Select+, DebonAir, 2-Pos mode adjust, adjustable rebound
- Rims WTB ST i25 TCS, 32h, tubeless ready
- Hubs (F) Shimano MT400, 15x110mm thru-axle / (R) Shimano MT510 12x148mm thru-axle
- Spokes DT Swiss Champion
- Tyres (F) Maxxis Minion DHF, 29 x 2.5", EXO casing, tubeless ready (R) Maxxis Dissector, 29 x 2.4", EXO casing, tubeless ready
- Crank HollowGram, BB30a, OPI SpideRing, 32T, Ai offset
- Crank Option Cannondale Si, BB30, 32T
- Bottom Bracket Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
- Chain Shimano SLX, 12-speed
- Rear Cogs Shimano SLX, 10-51, 12-speed
- Rear Derailleur Shimano XT
- Shifters Shimano SLX, 12-speed
- Handlebar Cannondale 3 Riser, 6061 Alloy, 15mm rise, 8° sweep, 4° rise, 780mm
- Grips Fabric FunGuy
- Stem Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 0°
- Headset Integrated Sealed Bearing, Tapered
- Brakes Shimano SLX hydraulic disc, 4-piston, 180/180mm RT64 rotor
- Brake Levers Shimano SLX hydraulic disc
- Saddle Fabric Scoop Shallow Sport, steel rails
- Seatpost Cannondale DownLow Dropper, internal routing, 31.6, 125mm (S), 150mm (M-XL)
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.