- Size Guide
The Cannondale Habit SE Carbon Mountain Bike With 140mm travel up front and another 130 mm of rear suspension you have more than enough to help smooth out the lumpy bit as you fly along the trail..
- Frame 130mm travel, BallisTec Carbon front triangle, SmartForm C1 Alloy swingarm, Proportional Response Tuned, Ai offset drivetrain, ISCG05, PF30, Post mount brake, tapered headtube
- Fork Fox Float 36 Performance Elite, 140mm, GRIP2 damper, 15x110mm thru-axle, tapered steerer, 51mm offset
- Rear Shock Fox Float DPX2 Performance EVOL, 3-Pos adj.
- Rims WTB ST i29 TCS, 32h, tubeless ready
- Hubs (F) Shimano MT400, 15x110mm thru-axle / (R) Shimano MT400 12x148mm thru-axle
- Spokes Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tyres (F) Maxxis Minion DHF II, 29 x 2.5", EXO casing, tubeless ready (R) Maxxis Dissector, 29 x 2.4", EXO casing, tubeless ready
- Crank Truvativ Stylo 6K Eagle DUB, 32T, Ai offset
- Crank Option Truvativ Stylo 6K DUB, 30T, Ai offset
- Bottom Bracket SRAM DUB PF30 MTB83
- Chain SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed
- Rear Cogs SRAM PG-1230, NX Eagle, 11-50, 12-speed
- Rear Derailleur SRAM NX Eagle
- Shifters SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- Handlebar Cannondale 3 Riser, 6061 Alloy, 15mm rise, 8° sweep, 4° rise, 780mm
- Grips Fabric FunGuy
- Stem Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 0°
- Headset Integrated Sealed Bearing, Tapered
- Brakes SRAM Guide RE hydraulic disc, 200/180mm CenterLine rotors
- Brake Levers SRAM Guide RE hydraulic disc
- Saddle Fabric Scoop Shallow Sport, steel rails
- Seatpost Cannondale DownLow Dropper, internal routing, 31.6, 100mm (S), 125mm (M), 150mm (L-XL)
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.