- Size Guide
A quick, nimble and precise enduro sledgehammer. Climb up, sear down and devour everything between.
- Frame BallisTec Carbon front triangle, SmartForm C1 Alloy swingarm, 150mm travel, Ai offset drivetrain, ISCG05, PF30-83, flat mount brake, tapered headtube
- Fork Fox Float Factory 36, 150mm, Grip2 Damper, Kashima coating, 15x110, tapered steerer, 44mm offset
- Rear Shock Fox Float Factory DPX2 EVOL w/ Gemini dual mode air spring system (Flow Mode - 150mm / Hustle Mode - 120mm, Remote Activated), Kashima coating, 3-Pos adj.
- Rims Stan's NoTubes Flow MK3, 32h, tubeless ready
- Spokes DT Swiss Competition, straight pull (Ai Offset dish - rear)
- Tyres Maxxis Assegai, 29 x 2.5", 3C Compound, Max EXO puncture protection, tubeless ready
- Pedals Not Included
- Crank HollowGram, BB30 w/ X-Sync® SpideRing, 30T, Ai offset
- Bottom Bracket Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
- Chain Shimano XT, 12-speed
- Rear Cogs Shimano XT, 10-51, 12-speed
- Rear Derailleur Shimano XTR, Shadow Plus
- Shifters Shimano XT, 12-speed
- Handlebar Cannondale 1 Riser, Carbon, 15mm rise, 9deg sweep, 4deg rise, 780mm
- Grips Fabric Funguy Locking Grips
- Stem Cannondale 1, 3D Forged 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 0deg
- Headset Integrated, 1-1/8 to 1.5", sealed angular contact bearings
- Brakes Shimano XTR 4-piston hydro disc, 203/180mm RT900 rotors
- Brake Levers Shimano XTR Trail hydro disc
- Saddle Fabric Scoop Shallow Elite, cro-mo rails
- Seatpost Fox Factory Transfer Dropper, internal routing, 31.6, 100mm (S), 150mm (M-XL)
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.