If you thought electric bikes where just designed for commuting or a leisurely ride in the country at weekends, think again.
The Cannnondale Moterra is a mountain bike in every sense of the word it's a no-compromise, e-powered mountain bike for no-compromise mountain bikers.
- Frame 160mm travel, BallisTec Carbon Front Triangle, SmartForm C1 Alloy Swingarm, Proportional Response Tuned Suspension, removable downtube battery, alloy skid plate, Ai offset drivetrain, internal cable routing, 148x12mm thru-axle, post mount brake, tapered headtube
- Fork Fox Float Factory 36, 160mm, FIT Grip2 Damper, 15x110, tapered steerer, 51mm offset
- Rear Shock Fox Float Factory DPX2 EVOL, 3-Pos adj.
- Rims Stan's NoTubes Flow MK3, 32h, tubeless ready
- Spokes DT Swiss Champion
- Front Hub Formula 15x110
- Front Tyre (F) Maxxis Minion DHF, 27.5/29 x 2.6", 3C compound, EXO+, tubeless ready
- Rear Hub SRAM 746, 12x148
- Rear Tyre (R) Maxxis Minion DHR II, 27.5/29 x 2.6", 3C compound, EXO+, tubeless ready
- Pedals Not Included
- Crank Bosch Gen4 w/ custom Ai offset, 34T
- Bottom Bracket Null
- Chain SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- Rear Cogs SRAM PG-1230, NX Eagle, 11-50, 12-speed
- Front Derailleur Null
- Rear Derailleur SRAM X01 Eagle
- Shifters SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Handlebar Cannondale 3 Riser, 6061 Alloy, 15mm rise, 8° sweep, 4° rise, 780mm
- Grips Fabric Funguy Locking Grips
- Stem Cannondale 1, 3D Forged 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 7°
- Headset Integrated Sealed Bearing, Tapered
- Brakes Magura MT7 4-piston hydro disc, 220/203mm Spider rotors
- Brake Levers Magura MT7 Trail HC hydro disc
- E-Bike Display Bosch Purion
- E-Bike Battery Bosch PowerTube, 625Wh
- E-Bike Charger Bosch 4a
- E-Bike Drive Unit Bosch Performance Line CX 250W
- Saddle Fabric Scoop Shallow Elite, cro-mo rails
- Seatpost Cannondale DownLow Dropper, internal routing, 31.6, 100mm (S), 125mm (M), 150mm (L/XL)
- Speeds 12
- Extras Lights - Supernova M99 Mini Pro
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.