- Size Guide
The Cannondale Quick CX 1 Hybrid Bike with it's upright riding position is the type of bike to thrive wherever you decide to take it. With lightweight alloy frame and suspension forks you have a bike with great versatility.
- Frame SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE, 1-1/2" to 1-1/8" tapered headtube, internal cable routing, BSA threaded BB, rack/fender mounts
- Fork SR Suntour NCX w/ lockout, 50mm, 1-1/2"- 1-1/8" tapered steerer
- Rims Cannondale Disc, double wall w/eyelet, 32h
- Hubs (F) Shimano XT / (R) Shimano XT, QR
- Spokes Stainless steel, 14g
- Tyres Kenda Piedmont, 700x40c
- Pedals Cannondale Platform
- Crank FSA V-Drive, MegaExo, 38T
- Bottom Bracket FSA MegaExo
- Chain KMC X11, 11-speed
- Rear Cogs Sunrace, 11-42, 11-speed
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Deore XT
- Shifters Shimano SLX, 11-speed
- Handlebar Cannondale 3, 6061 double-butted, 20mm rise, 9deg back, 680mm
- Grips Cannondale Fitness
- Stem Cannondale 3 with Intellimount, alloy, 31.8mm clamp
- Headset VP Si 1-1/2"- 1-1/8"
- Brakes Shimano MT400 hydro disc, 160/160mm RT54 rotors
- Brake Levers Shimano MT400 hydro disc
- Saddle Cannondale Quick CX Ergo
- Seatpost Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 350mm
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.