- Size Guide
TheCannondale Quick Disc 3 Remixte Women's Hybrid Bike's lightweight frame, disc brakes and Shimano gears make this an excellent commuting bike and getting out with the family at the weekends.
- Frame SmartForm C3 Alloy, SAVE, tapered head tube, Straightshot hidden cable routing, flat mount disc, rack/fender mounts, 360deg reflectivity
- Fork Full carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, 1-1/4" to 1-1/8" tapered steerer, flat mount disc, fender mounts, 360deg reflectivity
- Rims Cannondale Disc, double wall, 32h
- Hubs (F) Formula CRX-512, 12x100 / (R) Formula DC-1422 QR
- Spokes Stainless steel, 14g
- Tyres Schwalbe Spicer, 700 x 35c, K-Guard, reflective strip
- Pedals Cannondale Fitness Reinforced Composite
- Crank Prowheel, 48/32
- Bottom Bracket Tange Cartridge, square taper
- Chain KMC Z9, 9-speed
- Rear Cogs Sunrace, 11-34, 9-speed
- Front Derailleur Shimano Acera, 31.8mm clamp
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Altus
- Shifters Shimano Altus, 2x9
- Handlebar Cannondale Riser, 6061 Alloy, 18mm rise, 8deg back, 4deg up, 640mm
- Grips Cannondale Ergo Fitness Dual Density, lock-on
- Stem Cannondale 3 with Intellimount, alloy, 31.8mm clamp
- Headset FSA Sealed Bearing, Integrated, 1-1/4"-1-1/8"
- Brakes Tektro hydraulic disc, 160/140mm rotors
- Brake Levers Tektro hydraulic disc
- Saddle Cannondale Fitness Ergo Double Density
- Seatpost 6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 350mm
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'1" (147 - 155cm)||XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (155 - 160cm)||X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'5" (160 - 165cm)||Small|
|5'5" - 5'8" (165 - 172cm)||Medium|
|5'8" - 5'10" (172 - 180cm)||Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.