- Size Guide
A pure road bike. Light, smooth and ultra fast. The evolution of the classic race machine. Speed, agility, handling. The lightest disc brake road frameset Cannondale as ever made. The SuperSix EVO is ready to throw down when the grade goes up.
- Frame SuperSix Evo Carbon, integrated cable routing w/ Switchplate, 12x142 Speed Release thru-axle, SAVE, PF30a, flat mount disc, integrated seat binder
- Fork SuperSix Evo Carbon, SAVE, integrated crown race, 12x100mm Speed Release thru-axle, flat mount disc, internal routing, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer and 55mm offset (44-54cm), 1-1/8" to 1-3/8” steerer and 45mm offset (56-62cm)
- Rims HollowGram 35, Carbon, 24h front, 28h rear, 35mm deep, 19mm IW, tubeless ready
- Hubs (F) HollowGram, sealed bearing 12x100mm centerlock / (R) HollowGram 3-pawl, sealed bearing, 12x142mm centerlock
- Spokes HollowGram, 2.0/1.8/2.0, straight-pull
- Tyres Vittoria Rubino Pro Bright Black, 700 x 25c, reflective strip
- Pedals Not included
- Crank Shimano 105 7100, BSA, 50/34
- Bottom Bracket FSA PF30a BB for 24mm
- Chain Shimano 105 7100, 12-speed
- Rear Cogs Shimano 105 7100, 12-speed, 11-34
- Front Derailleur Shimano 105 Di2 7150, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur Shimano 105 Di2 7150
- Shifters Shimano 105 Di2 7170, hydraulic disc, 12-speed
- Handlebar HollowGram SAVE SystemBar, Carbon, 8 deg. pitch adjust
- Grips Cannondale Bar Tape, 3.5mm
- Stem HollowGram KNØT, Alloy w/ cable cover, -6°
- Headset Integrated, 1-1/8" - 1-1/4" (44-54cm), 1-1/8" - 1-3/8" (56-62cm)
- Brakes Shimano 105 7170 hydraulic disc, 160/160mm RT70 rotors
- Brake Levers Shimano 105 Di2 7170 hydraulic disc
- Saddle Prologo Nago RS STN
- Seatpost HollowGram 27 SL, Carbon, 2 bolt clamp, 330mm, 0mm offset (44-48cm), 15mm offset (51-62cm)
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'0" (148 - 152cm)||47 - 48cm / XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (152 - 160cm)||49 - 50cm / X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'6" (160 - 168cm)||51 - 53cm / Small|
|5'6" - 5'9" (168 - 175cm)||54 - 55cm / Medium|
|5'9" - 6'0" (175 - 183cm)||56 - 58cm / Large|
|6'0" - 6'3" (183 - 191cm)||58 - 60cm / X-Large|
|6'3" - 6'6" (191 - 198cm)||61 - 63cm / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.