- Size Guide
The Cannondale SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Disc Dura Ace Di2 is a pure road bike. Light, smooth and ultra fast. The evolution of the classic race machine.
- Frame SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Carbon, integrated cable routing w/ Switchplate, 12x142 Speed Release thru-axle, SAVE, PF30a, flat mount disc, integrated seat binder
- Fork SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD Carbon, SAVE, integrated crown race, 12x100mm Speed Release thru-axle, flat mount disc, internal routing, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer and 55mm offset (44-54cm), 1-1/8" to 1-3/8” steerer and 45mm offset (56-62cm)
- Rims HollowGram 45 SL KNØT, Carbon, 20h front, 24h rear, 45mm deep, 21mm IW, tubeless ready
- Hubs (F) HollowGram KNØT, sealed bearing 12x100mm centerlock / (R) HollowGram KNØT, 12x142mm centerlock w/ DT Swiss 240 internals
- Spokes DT Swiss Aerolite, straight-pull
- Tyres Vittoria Corsa, 700 x 25c
- Pedals Not included
- Crank Shimano Dura-Ace, 52/36
- Bottom Bracket Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
- Chain Shimano Dura-Ace Di2
- Rear Cogs Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-30
- Front Derailleur Shimano Dura-Ace Di2
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Dura-Ace Di2
- Shifters Shimano Dura-Ace Di2
- Handlebar HollowGram SAVE SystemBar, Carbon, 8 deg. pitch adjust
- Grips Cannondale Bar Tape, 3.5mm
- Stem HollowGram KNØT, Alloy w/ cable cover, -6°
- Headset Integrated, 1-1/8" - 1-1/4" (44-54cm), 1-1/8" - 1-3/8" (56-62cm)
- Brakes Shimano Dura-Ace, 160/140mm MT900 rotors
- Brake Levers Shimano Dura-Ace Di
- Saddle Fizik Tempo Argo R3, 150mm width, K:ium rails
- Seatpost HollowGram 27 SL KNØT, Carbon, 2 bolt clamp, 330mm, 0mm offset (44-48cm), 15mm offset (51-62cm)
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'0" (148 - 152cm)||47 - 48cm / XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (152 - 160cm)||49 - 50cm / X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'6" (160 - 168cm)||51 - 53cm / Small|
|5'6" - 5'9" (168 - 175cm)||54 - 55cm / Medium|
|5'9" - 6'0" (175 - 183cm)||56 - 58cm / Large|
|6'0" - 6'3" (183 - 191cm)||58 - 60cm / X-Large|
|6'3" - 6'6" (191 - 198cm)||61 - 63cm / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.