- Size Guide
The Cannondale SuperX Apex 1 Cyclocross Bike certainly is ultimate race weapon if cyclocross is your bag. With Cannondale's SuperX Ballis Carbon frameset match up with Shimano components this bike is built for speed.
- Frame BallisTec Carbon, SAVE, BB30-83 Ai, internal cable routing, flat mount disc, 12x142 thru-axle
- Fork BallisTec Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1.5" steerer, internal cable routing, 12x100mm thru-axle, 55mm OutFront offset
- Rims CX 2.0, 28h front, 28h rear
- Hubs (F) Formula RX-512 12x100 / (R) Formula RX-142 12x142
- Spokes Stainless steel, 14g
- Tyres Vittoria Terreno Mix TNT, 700 x 33c, tubeless ready
- Crank Cannondale 1, BB30a w/ FSA ring, 40T
- Bottom Bracket Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
- Chain Shimano HG601, 11-speed
- Rear Cogs Shimano 105, 11-34, 11-speed
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Ultegra RX
- Shifters Shimano GRX RX600 hydro disc
- Handlebar Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, Compact
- Grips Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- Stem Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, 7-degree
- Headset SuperX, 1.5" lower to 1-1/8" upper w/ reducer, 25mm Alloy top cap
- Brakes Shimano hydro disc, 160/160mm RT56 rotors
- Brake Levers Shimano 105
- Saddle Fabric Scoop Shallow Sport, steel rails
- Seatpost Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 25.4 x 350mm (46-56), 400mm (58-61)
This bike does not come with pedals, but check our fantastic pedal range to suit your preferences. Choose your pedals here
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'0" (148 - 152cm)||47 - 48cm / XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (152 - 160cm)||49 - 50cm / X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'6" (160 - 168cm)||51 - 53cm / Small|
|5'6" - 5'9" (168 - 175cm)||54 - 55cm / Medium|
|5'9" - 6'0" (175 - 183cm)||56 - 58cm / Large|
|6'0" - 6'3" (183 - 191cm)||58 - 60cm / X-Large|
|6'3" - 6'6" (191 - 198cm)||61 - 63cm / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.