- Size Guide
With the Cannondale Synapse Carbon Ultegra Disc Road Bike 2020 you are getting some serious good quality components hanging on your frame. this bike wouldn't look out of place in the Pro Peloton.
- Frame BallisTec Carbon, Di2 ready, SAVE, BB30a, flat mount, 12mm thru axle, internal cable routing, removable fender bridge
- Fork BallisTec Carbon, SAVE, integrated crown race, 12x100mm thru-axle, internal routing, size-specific design - 44-48: 1 1/8" steerer, 60mm rake 51-54: 1-1/8" - 1-1/4" tapered steerer, 55mm rake 56-61: 1-1/8" - 1-3/8" tapered steerer, 45mm rake
- Rims Fulcrum Racing 600 DB, Alloy clincher, 26mm deep
- Hubs (F) Fulcrum Racing 600 DB, 12x100 / (R) Fulcrum Racing 600 DB, 12x142
- Spokes Fulcrum, Stainless steel
- Tyres Vittoria Rubino Pro Bright Black, 700x30c
- Crank Cannondale 1, BB30a, FSA rings, 50/34
- Bottom Bracket Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
- Chain Shimano HG601, 11-speed
- Rear Cogs Shimano 105, 11-34, 11-speed
- Front Derailleur Shimano Ultegra, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Ultegra GS
- Shifters Shimano Ultegra hydro disc, 2x11
- Handlebar Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, Compact
- Grips Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- Stem Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, 7-degree
- Headset Synapse, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm top cap
- Brakes Shimano Ultegra hydro disc, 160/160mm RT30 rotors
- Brake Levers Shimano Ultegra hydro disc
- Saddle Fabric Scoop Shallow Sport, steel rails
- Seatpost Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 25.4 x 350mm (46-56), 400mm (58-61)
This bike does not come with pedals, but check our fantastic pedal range to suit your preferences. Choose your pedals here
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'0" (148 - 152cm)||47 - 48cm / XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (152 - 160cm)||49 - 50cm / X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'6" (160 - 168cm)||51 - 53cm / Small|
|5'6" - 5'9" (168 - 175cm)||54 - 55cm / Medium|
|5'9" - 6'0" (175 - 183cm)||56 - 58cm / Large|
|6'0" - 6'3" (183 - 191cm)||58 - 60cm / X-Large|
|6'3" - 6'6" (191 - 198cm)||61 - 63cm / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.