- Size Guide
The Cannondale SystemSix Hi-Mod Dura Ace Di2 Road Bike is a jaw dropping bike. With the all new designed Hi-Mod carbon frame, Shimano Di2 components and Hollowgram carbon deep section wheels. it is no wonder that Cannondale are claiming that this bike is the fastest bike in the world.
- Frame ALL-NEW SystemSix, BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, Di2 ready, SAVE, BB30a, flat mount, Speed Release thru-axle
- Fork ALL-NEW SystemSix, BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, Speed Release thru-axle
- Rims HollowGram KNØT64 Rim, Carbon, 20h front, 24h rear, 64mm deep, 21mm ID, tubeless ready
- Hubs HollowGram KNØT, sealed bearing 12x100 front, 12x142 rear centerlock w/ DT Swiss internals
- Spokes DT Swiss Aerolite, straight pull
- Tyres Vittoria Rubino Pro Speed, 700 x 26mm (23c)
- Pedals N/A
- Crank Cannondale HollowGram SiSL2, BB30a w/ Power2Max NG Eco Power Meter(not activited) and Vision rings, 52/36
- Bottom Bracket Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
- Chain Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-speed
- Rear Cogs Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-30, 11-speed
- Front Derailleur Shimano Dura-Ace Di2, braze on
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Dura-Ace Di2
- Shifters Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 hydro disc, 2x11
- Handlebar Cannondale KNØT SystemBar, carbon, 8° pitch adjust
- Grips Prologo One Touch
- Stem Cannondale KNØT SystemBar, alloy w/ cable cover
- Headset Tapered, 1-1/8” upper, 1-1/4” lower bearing
- Brakes Shimano Dura-Ace hydro disc, 160/140mm RT900 rotors
- Brake Levers Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 hydro disc
- Saddle Prologo Dimension NACK
- Seatpost Cannondale KNØT Carbon, 330mm
- Connectivity Wheel Sensor
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'0" (148 - 152cm)||47 - 48cm / XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (152 - 160cm)||49 - 50cm / X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'6" (160 - 168cm)||51 - 53cm / Small|
|5'6" - 5'9" (168 - 175cm)||54 - 55cm / Medium|
|5'9" - 6'0" (175 - 183cm)||56 - 58cm / Large|
|6'0" - 6'3" (183 - 191cm)||58 - 60cm / X-Large|
|6'3" - 6'6" (191 - 198cm)||61 - 63cm / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.