- Size Guide
Explore further. Ride freer. A capable, versatile gravel road bike. Built for chasing horizons, exploring routes less travelled or accelerating your commute.
- Model Name Topstone Women's 2
- Frame SmartForm C2 Alloy, 12x142 thru-axle, tapered headtube, flat mount disc, StraightShot internal cable routing, multiple gear/bottle mounts
- Fork BallisTec Full Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer, 55mm OutFront offset, flat mount disc, internal routing, 12x100 thru axle
- Rims WTB ST i23 TCS, 28h, tubeless ready
- Hubs (F) Formula cartridge bearing, Centerlock, 12x100mm / (R) Formula cartridge bearing, Centerlock, 12x142mm
- Spokes Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tires WTB Riddler TCS Light, 700 x 37c, tubeless ready
- Crank FSA Omega AGX+ Alloy, 46/30
- Bottom Bracket FSA Cartridge
- Chain KMC X10, 10-speed
- Rear Cogs Shimano HG500, 11-34, 10-speed
- Front Derailleur Shimano GRX 400, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur Shimano GRX 400, Shadow RD+
- Shifters Shimano GRX 400, 10-speed
- Handlebar Cannondale 3, butted 6061 alloy, 16 deg flare drop
- Grips Cannondale Bar Tape, 3.5mm
- Stem Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°
- Headset Integrated, 1-1/8" - 1-1/4"
- Brakes Shimano GRX 400, hydraulic disc, 160/160mm RT54 rotors
- Brake Levers Shimano GRX 400 hydraulic disc
- Saddle Fabric Scoop Women's Sport, 155mm width, steel rails
- Seatpost Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 350mm
- Speeds 20
- Extras Cannondale Custom Mudguard
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'0" (148 - 152cm)||47 - 48cm / XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (152 - 160cm)||49 - 50cm / X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'6" (160 - 168cm)||51 - 53cm / Small|
|5'6" - 5'9" (168 - 175cm)||54 - 55cm / Medium|
|5'9" - 6'0" (175 - 183cm)||56 - 58cm / Large|
|6'0" - 6'3" (183 - 191cm)||58 - 60cm / X-Large|
|6'3" - 6'6" (191 - 198cm)||61 - 63cm / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.