- Size Guide
The Topstone's revolutionary super-light suspension allows you to ride harder on dirt and more smoothly on road. With better control, better traction as well as better comfort. With the Cannondale Topstone Carbon nothing is sacrificed.
- Frame BallisTec Carbon Frame, Kingpin suspension system, 12x142 Speed Release Thru-axle, dropper post compatible, direct line cable routing
- Fork BallisTec Full Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1.5" steerer, 55mm OutFront offset, flat mount disc, internal routing, 12x100 speed release thru axle
- Rims WTB ST i23 TCS, 28h, tubeless ready
- Hubs (F) Formula cartridge bearing, Centerlock, 12x100mm / (R) Formula cartridge bearing, Centerlock, 12x142mm
- Spokes Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tyres WTB Riddler TCS Light, 700 x 37c, tubeless ready
- Crank Cannondale, BB30a, OPI SpideRing, 46/30
- Bottom Bracket Cannondale BB30
- Chain KMC X11, 11-speed
- Rear Cogs Shimano 105, 11-34, 11-speed
- Rear Derailleur Shimano GRX 812, Shadow RD+
- Shifters Shimano GRX 600, 11-speed
- Handlebar Cannondale 3, butted 6061 alloy, 16 deg flare drop
- Grips Cannondale Bar Tape, 3.5mm
- Stem Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°
- Headset Integrated, 1-1/8" - 1.5"
- Brakes Shimano GRX 400 hydraulic disc, 160/160mm RT64 rotor
- Brake Levers Shimano GRX 600 hydraulic disc
- Saddle Fabric Scoop Shallow Sport, steel rails
- Seatpost Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 350mm
- Speeds 22
- Extras Removable fender bridge
- Connectivity Cannondale Wheel Sensor
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'0" (148 - 152cm)||47 - 48cm / XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (152 - 160cm)||49 - 50cm / X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'6" (160 - 168cm)||51 - 53cm / Small|
|5'6" - 5'9" (168 - 175cm)||54 - 55cm / Medium|
|5'9" - 6'0" (175 - 183cm)||56 - 58cm / Large|
|6'0" - 6'3" (183 - 191cm)||58 - 60cm / X-Large|
|6'3" - 6'6" (191 - 198cm)||61 - 63cm / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.