- Size Guide
The Topstone's revolutionary super-light suspension allows you to ride harder on dirt and more smoothly on road. With better control, better traction as well as better comfort. With the Cannondale Topstone Carbon nothing is sacrificed.
- Frame All-New, BallisTec Carbon, Kingpin suspension system, Proportional Response size-specific construction, Directline internal cable routing, BB30-83 Ai, 142x12 Speed Release thru-axle, flat-mount disc, removable fender bridge, multiple gear/bottle mounts, dropper post compatible
- Fork All-New, BallisTec Carbon, 55mm OutFront offset, SAVE, 1-1/8" to 1.5" steerer, integrated crown race, Directline internal routing, 12x100mm Speed Release thru-axle, flat mount disc, gear/rack/fender mounts
- Rims WTB ST i23 TCS, 28h, tubeless ready
- Hubs (F) Formula CL-712, 12x100 centerlock / (R) Formula RXC-400, 12x142 centerlock
- Spokes Stainless Steel, 14g (Ai Offset Dish - rear)
- Tyres WTB Riddler TCS Light, 700 x 37c, tubeless ready
- Pedals Not Included
- Crank Cannondale 1, BB30a, FSA rings, 46/30
- Bottom Bracket Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
- Chain KMC X11, 11-speed
- Rear Cogs Shimano 105, 11-34, 11-speed
- Front Derailleur Shimano 105, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur Shimano 105 GS
- Shifters Shimano 105 hydro disc, 2x11
- Handlebar Cannondale 3, butted 6061 alloy, 16 deg flare drop
- Grips Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- Stem Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, 31.8, 7°
- Headset Integrated, 1.5" lower to 1-1/8" upper w/ reducer, 25mm Alloy top cap
- Brakes Shimano 105 hydro disc, 160/160mm RT30 rotors
- Brake Levers Shimano 105 hydro disc
- Saddle Fabric Scoop Shallow Sport, steel rails
- Seatpost Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, 27.2 x 350mm
- Connectivity Wheel Sensor
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'0" (148 - 152cm)||47 - 48cm / XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (152 - 160cm)||49 - 50cm / X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'6" (160 - 168cm)||51 - 53cm / Small|
|5'6" - 5'9" (168 - 175cm)||54 - 55cm / Medium|
|5'9" - 6'0" (175 - 183cm)||56 - 58cm / Large|
|6'0" - 6'3" (183 - 191cm)||58 - 60cm / X-Large|
|6'3" - 6'6" (191 - 198cm)||61 - 63cm / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.