- Size Guide
CATEYE VOLT 80 XC USB RECHARGEABLE FRONT LIGHT
Be seen with Cateye’s diminutive Volt 80 XC - simple, reliable and great value. Easy to recharge - just plug it directly into your desktop, laptop or USB wall plug.
• Chip LED x 1, 80 Lumen maximum output
• Proprietary Opticube lens for supreme light distribution
• Lightweight durable polycarbonate body with a highly polished finish
• USB direct rechargeable battery – no cable required
• Battery indicator
• Double click to Flashing Mode. Single click returns to the previous mode
• Recharge time: 1.5 hours
• Rubber band & hook mounting bracket
• Weight: 42g
Mode: Output, Runtime
High: 80 Lm, 1 hr
Flashing: 80 Lm, 5 hrs
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.