The first size of kids bikes offered without stabilizers, This model is the perfect step up.
- FRAME Alu Lite 6061
- SIZE 20"
- FORK Rigid Hi-Ten fork
- HEADSET CUBE A-Headset
- STEM CUBE Alu Lite
- HANDLEBAR CUBE Alu Lite, 560mm
- GRIPS Velo
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano RD-TY300, 7-Speed
- SHIFTERS Shimano SL-RS45, Revo Shift
- BRAKE SYSTEM Alloy V-Brake with Powermodulator
- CRANKSET Samox, 36T, 127mm with Chainguard, Alu
- CHAIN KMC HV500
- COLOUR grey´n´orange
- CASSETTE Sunrace MFM300.7, 13-34T
- FRONT HUB CUBE Aluminium
- REAR HUB CUBE Aluminium
- RIMS Aluminium
- TYRES CUBE IMPAC Smartpac
- PEDALS CUBE Kid
- SADDLE CUBE Kid
- SEAT POST CUBE Alu Lite
- SEATCLAMP CUBE
- BELL Nuvo
- EXTRAS Reflektoren
- WEIGHT 9,4 kg
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.