- Size Guide
Cube Agree C:62 SLT Road Bike is an uncompromisingly light, stiff and agile race bike that will allow you to reach your potential.
- Frame material: C:62 Advanced Twin Mold Technology
- Nett weight (KG): 7,4
- Gear shifting system: SRAM Force eTap AXS™, 12-Speed
- Rear derailleur: Sram Force eTap AXS™, 12-Speed
- Front derailleur: Sram Force eTap AXS™
- Chain: Sram Force D1
- Crankset: Sram Force D1, 48x35T, 170mm (50/53cm), 172.5mm (56/58cm), 175mm (60/62cm)
- Crankset chainring sizes: 48x35T
- Cassette: Sram Force XG-1270, 10-33T
- Number of gears: 24
- Brakes: Sram Force eTap AXS™ (160/160)
- Fork: CUBE CSL Evo Aero C:62 Technology, 1 1/8" / 1 1/4" Tapered, Flat Mount, 12x100mm
- Headset: FSA I-t, Top Integrated 1 1/8", Bottom Integrated 1 1/4"
- Stem: Newmen Evolution 318.4, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Newmen Advanced Wing Bar, Carbon
- Handlebar tape: CUBE Grip Control
- Wheelset: Newmen Advanced SL R.38, Carbon
- Front tire: Conti Grand Prix 5000 Kevlar, 25-622
- Rear tire: Conti Grand Prix 5000 Kevlar, 25-622
- Saddle: Natural Fit Nuance SLT Road
- Seat post: Newmen Advanced, Carbon, 27.2mm
- Seat clamp: CUBE Aero, Semi-Integrated
This bike does not come with pedals, but check our fantastic pedal range to suit your preferences. Choose your pedals here
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'0" (148 - 152cm)||47 - 48cm / XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (152 - 160cm)||49 - 50cm / X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'6" (160 - 168cm)||51 - 53cm / Small|
|5'6" - 5'9" (168 - 175cm)||54 - 55cm / Medium|
|5'9" - 6'0" (175 - 183cm)||56 - 58cm / Large|
|6'0" - 6'3" (183 - 191cm)||58 - 60cm / X-Large|
|6'3" - 6'6" (191 - 198cm)||61 - 63cm / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.