- Size Guide
With Sram's 1x12 GX components providing a huge gear range and flawless shifting accuracy, we added powerful Magura hydraulic disc brakes - with 180mm rotors - front and rear. Combined with a RockShox Recon Gold fork offering 120mm of travel, a RockShox Monarch RL fork at the rear, grippy Schwalbe tyres and a versatile CUBE dropper post, it's all you need to put you in full control of every trail.
- FRAME C:68 Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, ARG, ERC, FSP 4-Link, Boost 148, AXH
- FORK RockShox Recon Gold RL Air, Tapered, 15x110mm, 120mm
- SHOCK RockShox Monarch RL, 165x38mm
- SHOCK HARDWARE Front: 30x8mm, Rear: 30x8mm
- BRAKE SYSTEM Magura MT Thirty, Front 2-Piston/Rear 2-Piston, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/180)
- REAR DERAILLEUR Sram GX Eagle™, 12-Speed
- SHIFTERS Sram GX Eagle™ Trigger
- CRANKSET Sram GX Eagle™ Boost DUB, 30T, 175mm (170mm for size S)
- CASSETTE Sram XG-1275, 10-52T
- CHAIN Sram SX Eagle™
- WHEELSET Fulcrum Red 77, 28/28 Spokes, 15x110mm / 12x148mm, Tubeless Ready
- TYRES Schwalbe Nobby Nic, Addix Performance, Kevlar, 2.35
- STEM Newmen Evolution 318.4, 31.8mm
- HANDLEBAR Newmen Evolution SL 318.10, 760mm
- GRIPS CUBE Race SL Grip 29.5mm, 1-Clamp
- SEAT POST CUBE Dropper Post, Handlebar Lever, Internal Cable Routing, 31.6mm, 130mm (120mm for size S)
- SEATCLAMP CUBE Screwlock, 34.9mm
- SADDLE Natural Fit Nuance Lite
- HEADSET VP Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2"
- WEIGHT 12,4 kg
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.