- Size Guide
From its Newmen carbon cockpit components to its tubeless-ready Newmen Evolution wheelset, the AMS 100 C:68 SL 29 oozes performance potential. Shimano's legendary XT components provide both an exceptional gear range and unparalleled stopping power, whilst the Fox 32 Float fork and Float DPS EVOL shock both feature remote levers for ultimate control.
- FRAME C:68 Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, ARG, ERC, FSP 4-Link, Boost 148, AXH
- FORK Fox 32 SC Float Performance, 2-Position Remote, Tapered, 15x110mm, 100mm
- SHOCK Fox Float DPS Performance Elite Remote, 165x38mm, 2-Position Remote
- SHOCK HARDWARE Front: 30x8mm, Rear: 30x8mm
- BRAKE SYSTEM Shimano XT BR-M8100, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/160)
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano XT RD-M8100-SGS, ShadowPlus, 12-Speed
- SHIFTERS Shimano XT SL-M8100-IR, Direct Attach
- CRANKSET Shimano XT FC-M8100, 32T, Boost, 175mm (170mm size S)
- CASSETTE Shimano SLX CS-M7100, 10-51T
- CHAIN Shimano CN-M6100
- WHEELSET Newmen Evolution SL X.A.25, 28/28 Spokes, 15x110mm / 12x148mm, Tubeless Ready
- FRONT TYRE Schwalbe Racing Ray, Super Race, Addix Speedgrip, Kevlar, 2.25
- REAR TYRE Schwalbe Racing Ralph, Super Race, Addix Speed, Kevlar, 2.25
- STEM Newmen Evolution SL 318.2, 31.8mm
- HANDLEBAR Newmen Advanced 318.0, Carbon, 740mm
- GRIPS CUBE Race SL Grip 29.5mm, 1-Clamp
- SEAT POST Newmen Advanced, Carbon, 31.6mm
- SEATCLAMP CUBE Screwlock, 34.9mm
- SADDLE Natural Fit Nuance SLT Carbon
- HEADSET VP Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2"
- WEIGHT 10,9 kg
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.