- Size Guide
The AMS 100 C:68 TM 29 blends race-winning carbon efficiency with trail tough components like a Fox 34 Float Factory fork and Float DPS Factory EVOL shock. We even fitted a versatile dropper seatpost. Combined with grippy Maxxis tyres, uprated hubs with a new three-pawl freehub system for quicker engagement, Shimano's 1x12 XT components and a Praxis carbon crank, it adds up to a cross-country racer with extra attitude.
- FRAME C:68 Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, ARG, ERC, FSP 4-Link, Boost 148, AXH
- FORK Fox 34 SC Float Factory FIT4, Open(Adjustable)/Medium/Firm Mode, Tapered, 15x110mm, 120mm, Kashima Coated
- SHOCK Fox Float DPS Factory, 165x38mm, Open(Adjustable)/Medium/Firm Mode, Kashima Coated
- SHOCK HARDWARE Front: 30x8mm, Rear: 30x8mm
- BRAKE SYSTEM Shimano XT BR-M8120/M8100, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/180)
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano XT RD-M8100-SGS, ShadowPlus, 12-Speed
- SHIFTERS Shimano XT SL-M8100-IR, Direct Attach
- CRANKSET Praxis Girder Carbon, Boost, 30T, sealed Enduro™ Bearings, 175mm (170mm for size S)
- CASSETTE Shimano SLX CS-M7100, 10-51T
- CHAIN Shimano CN-M6100
- WHEELSET Newmen Evolution SL A.30, 28/28 Spokes, 15x110mm / 12x148mm, Tubeless Ready
- TYRES Maxxis Forekaster, EXO, Tubeless Ready, 2.35
- STEM Newmen Evolution SL 318.4, 31.8mm
- HANDLEBAR Newmen Evolution SL 318.10, 760mm
- GRIPS SDG Thrice
- SEAT POST CUBE Dropper Post, Handlebar Lever, Internal Cable Routing, 31.6mm, 150mm (125mm for size S)
- SEATCLAMP CUBE Screwlock, 34.9mm
- SADDLE SDG Radar
- HEADSET VP Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2"
- WEIGHT 11,9 kg
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.