- Size Guide
How capable is a hardtail mountain bike? The Attention is specially designed to stand out, featuring a dropper post-ready frame plus plenty of clearance for larger tires. We've made it even better with a RockShox air fork providing 100mm of travel that's easily adjustable. Shimano's reliable 2x11 drivetrain offers a generous gear range, and robust hydraulic disc brakes ensure superb stopping power. Plus, a remote lockout lets you take total control of the fork. This is how exceptional it is.
Cube Attention MTB boasts smooth-welded head tube and seat junctions with a threaded bottom bracket and internal cable routing for durability and easy upkeep. The flat disc mount integrates with a kickstand mount while ACID mudguards and carriers are supported via integrated mounting points. Refined geometry includes a lower top tube and tapered head tube for confident riding while 2.25in grippy and comfortable tyres are supported. SizeSplit system has an expanded range guaranteeing the perfect fit regardless of height. The bike is also dropper post-upgrade ready to accommodate growing skill levels.
- Frame description Aluminium Lite, AMF, Double Butted, Internal Cable Routing, Tapered Head Tube, Flat Mount Brake, SIC Mount, FM Kickstand Mount
- Fork Rockshox Judy Silver TK AIR, 100mm, PopLoc
- Front hub Shimano HB-M4050, QR, Centerlock
- Front tyre Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 2.25
- Rims Cube ZX20, 32H, Disc
- Braking system Shimano BR-MT200/UR300, Hydr, Disc Brake, PM/FM (180/160)
- Pedals Acid PP MTB
- Seatpost clamp Cube Varioclose, 31.8mm
- Seatpost Cube Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Saddle Natural Fit Venec Lite
- Gear shifting system Shimano Deore RD-M4120-SGS, 11-Speed
- Stem Cube Performance Stem SLX, 31.8mm
- Handlebar tape/Grips Acid React
- Handlebar Cube Rise Trail Bar, 680mm
- Shifters Shimano Deore SL-M5100, Rapidfire-Plus
- Chain KMC X11
- Front derailleur Shimano SLX FD-M7025-L, Topswing, 31.8mm Clamp
- Rear derailleur Shimano Deore RD-M4120-SGS, 11-Speed
- Crankset Shimano Deore FC-M5100, 36X26T, 175mm
- Cassette Shimano CS-M5100, 11-42T
- Headset FPH868, Semi-Integrated
- Rear hub Shimano FH-M4050, QR, Centerlock
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.