- Size Guide
Pure, unadulterated cycling pleasure. The Axial's beauty is more than skin deep, because underneath that sleek exterior is the heart and soul of a thoroughbred. All Cubes road racing experience has gone into this bike to make it fast, comfortable and practically unstoppable.
- FRAME GTC Monocoque Twin Mold Technology, Flat Mount Disc, Road Comfort Geometry, AXH, 12x142mm
- FORK CUBE CSL Race Disc, Full Carbon, Flat Mount, 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" Tapered, 12x100mm
- BRAKE SYSTEM Shimano 105 BR-R7070, Hydr. Disc Brake, Flat Mount (160/160)
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Ultegra RD-R8000-DGS, 11-Speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano Ultegra FD-R8000-BM, 31.8mm
- SHIFT/ BRAKE LEVERS Shimano 105 ST-R7025
- CRANKSET Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000, Hollowtech II, 50x34T, 170mm
- CASSETTE Shimano CS-R7000, 11-32T
- CHAIN Shimano CN-HG601-11
- WHEELSET Fulcrum Racing 77 DB, 12x100mm/12x142mm, Tubeless Ready
- TYRES Conti Grand Sport Race SL, 28-622
- HANDLEBAR Newmen Evolution Wing Bar
- STEMNewmen Evolution 318.4, 31.8mm
- HANDLEBAR TAPE CUBE Grip Control
- SEAT POST CUBE Performance Motion Post, Carbon, 27.2mm
- SEATCLAMP CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
- SADDLE Natural Fit Nuance Lite
- HEADSET VP I-t, Top Integrated 1 1/8", Bottom Integrated 1 1/4"
- WEIGHT 8,7 kg
This bike does not come with pedals, but check our fantastic pedal range to suit your preferences. Choose your pedals here
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'0" (148 - 152cm)||47 - 48cm / XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (152 - 160cm)||49 - 50cm / X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'6" (160 - 168cm)||51 - 53cm / Small|
|5'6" - 5'9" (168 - 175cm)||54 - 55cm / Medium|
|5'9" - 6'0" (175 - 183cm)||56 - 58cm / Large|
|6'0" - 6'3" (183 - 191cm)||58 - 60cm / X-Large|
|6'3" - 6'6" (191 - 198cm)||61 - 63cm / XX-Large|
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'1" (147 - 155cm)||44 - 46cm / XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (155 - 160cm)||47 - 49cm / X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'5" (160 - 165cm)||50 - 52cm / Small|
|5'5" - 5'8" (165 - 172cm)||53 - 55cm / Medium|
|5'8" - 5'10" (172 - 180cm)||56 - 57cm / Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.