- Size Guide
Cube crafted the Axial WS Pro to connect high performance cyclists with extreme-distance tourers. Offering a frame able to handle intense, all-climate disc brakes, you can expect steady control. Shimano's Sora 2x9 gears provide ample range of speeds, finished off with comfortable components and Continental Ultra Sport foldable tyres for excellent grip and minimal weight. So, the only query now is, where to ride next?
- FRAME Aluminium 6061 T6 Superlite, Road Comfort Geometry, Fender Option, 12x142mm
- RIGID FORK CUBE CSL Race Disc, Full Carbon, 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" Tapered, Flat Mount, 12x100mm
- SHIFT/ BRAKE LEVERS Shimano Sora ST-R3000
- BRAKE SYSTEM TRP Spyre MD-C610C, Flat Mount (160/160)
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Sora RD-R3000, 9-Speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano Sora FD-R3000-BM, 31.8mm Clamp
- BOTTOM BRACKET Shimano BB-RS500, 68mm BSA
- CRANKSET Shimano Sora FC-R3000, 9-Speed, 50x34T
- CASSETTEShimano CS-HG200, 11-34T
- CHAIN KMC X9
- HEADSET VP Z-t, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/4"
- STEM CUBE Performance Stem SLX, 31.8mm
- HANDLEBAR CUBE Compact Race Bar
- HANDLEBAR TAPE ACID Bartape RD
- WHEELSET CUBE RA 1.9 Aero Disc
- TYRES Conti Ultra Sport 3, 28-622
- SADDLE Natural Fit Venec Lite WS
- SEAT POST CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'0" (148 - 152cm)||47 - 48cm / XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (152 - 160cm)||49 - 50cm / X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'6" (160 - 168cm)||51 - 53cm / Small|
|5'6" - 5'9" (168 - 175cm)||54 - 55cm / Medium|
|5'9" - 6'0" (175 - 183cm)||56 - 58cm / Large|
|6'0" - 6'3" (183 - 191cm)||58 - 60cm / X-Large|
|6'3" - 6'6" (191 - 198cm)||61 - 63cm / XX-Large|
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'1" (147 - 155cm)||44 - 46cm / XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (155 - 160cm)||47 - 49cm / X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'5" (160 - 165cm)||50 - 52cm / Small|
|5'5" - 5'8" (165 - 172cm)||53 - 55cm / Medium|
|5'8" - 5'10" (172 - 180cm)||56 - 57cm / Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.