- Size Guide
Pure, unadulterated cycling pleasure. The Axial's beauty is more than skin deep, because underneath that sleek exterior is the heart and soul of a thoroughbred. All Cubes road racing experience has gone into this bike to make it fast, comfortable and practically unstoppable.
- FRAME Aluminium 6061 T6 Superlite, Road Comfort Geometry, Fender Option, 12x142mm
- SIZE 47, 50, 53, 56
- FORK CUBE CSL Race Disc, One Piece 3D-Forged Steerer/Crown, Carbon Blades, 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" Tapered, Flat Mount, 12x100mm
- HEADSET VP Z-t, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/4"
- STEM CUBE Performance Stem SL, 31.8mm
- HANDLEBAR CUBE Compact Race Bar
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Sora RD-R3000, 9-Speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano Sora FD-R3000-BM, 31.8mm Clamp
- BRAKE SYSTEM TRP Spyre MD-C610C, Flat Mount (160/160)
- CRANKSET Shimano Sora FC-R3000, 9-Speed, 50x34T
- CHAIN KMC X9
- COLOUR purple´n´black
- HANDLEBAR TAPE CUBE Grip Control
- SHIFT/ BRAKE LEVERS Shimano Sora ST-R3000
- CASSETTE Shimano CS-HG200, 11-34T
- WHEELSET CUBE RA 1.9 Aero Disc, 12x100mm / 12x142mm, 6-Bolt
- TYRES Conti Ultra Sport 3, 28-622
- SADDLE Natural Fit Venec Lite WS
- SEAT POST CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- SEATCLAMP CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
- WEIGHT 10,3 kg
This bike does not come with pedals, but check our fantastic pedal range to suit your preferences. Choose your pedals here
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'0" (148 - 152cm)||47 - 48cm / XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (152 - 160cm)||49 - 50cm / X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'6" (160 - 168cm)||51 - 53cm / Small|
|5'6" - 5'9" (168 - 175cm)||54 - 55cm / Medium|
|5'9" - 6'0" (175 - 183cm)||56 - 58cm / Large|
|6'0" - 6'3" (183 - 191cm)||58 - 60cm / X-Large|
|6'3" - 6'6" (191 - 198cm)||61 - 63cm / XX-Large|
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'1" (147 - 155cm)||44 - 46cm / XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (155 - 160cm)||47 - 49cm / X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'5" (160 - 165cm)||50 - 52cm / Small|
|5'5" - 5'8" (165 - 172cm)||53 - 55cm / Medium|
|5'8" - 5'10" (172 - 180cm)||56 - 57cm / Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.