- Size Guide
The Axial WS boasts a seamless combination of speed and comfort, making it a perfect pick for those on their first foray into the world of cycling. Its disc brakes supply users with the certainty that they can decelerate and halt in any climate. Shimano's 2x8 Claris gearing system provides a broad range of capabilities, as well as ease of use and dependability. Featuring a carbon fork for optimum comfort, and fitted with ergonomically tailored components such as the saddle and handlebars, it guarantees an enjoyable experience no matter how long the ride. Completing the package, Continental Ultra Sport tyres offer good traction and zippy rolling speed.
Frame description Aluminium 6061 T6 Superlite, Road Comfort Geometry, Fender Option, QR Dropout
- Fork Cube CSL Race Disc, Full Carbon, 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" Tapered, Flat Mount, QR
- Front hub Shimano HB-TX506, QR, 6-Bolt
- Front tyre Continental Ultra Sport 3, 28-622
- Rims Cube RA 1.9 Disc
- Braking system Tektro MD-C510, Flat Mount (160/160)
- Seatpost clamp Cube Screwlock, 31.8mm
- Seatpost Cube Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Saddle Cube Natural Fit Venec Lite WS
- Gear shifting system Shimano Claris RD-R2000-GS, 8-Speed
- Stem Cube Performance Stem SLX, 31.8mm
- Handlebar tape/Grips Acid Bartape RD
- Handlebar Cube Compact Race Bar
- Chain KMC Z8.3
- Integrated shifters Shimano Claris ST-R2000
- Front derailleur Shimano Claris FD-R2000-BM, 31.8mm
- Rear derailleur Shimano Claris RD-R2000-GS, 8-Speed
- Crankset Shimano Claris FC-R2000, 50x34T, BB-RS500
- Cassette Shimano CS-HG31, 11-34T
- Headset Z-t, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/4"
- Rear hub Shimano HB-TX506, QR, 6-Bolt
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'0" (148 - 152cm)||47 - 48cm / XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (152 - 160cm)||49 - 50cm / X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'6" (160 - 168cm)||51 - 53cm / Small|
|5'6" - 5'9" (168 - 175cm)||54 - 55cm / Medium|
|5'9" - 6'0" (175 - 183cm)||56 - 58cm / Large|
|6'0" - 6'3" (183 - 191cm)||58 - 60cm / X-Large|
|6'3" - 6'6" (191 - 198cm)||61 - 63cm / XX-Large|
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'1" (147 - 155cm)||44 - 46cm / XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (155 - 160cm)||47 - 49cm / X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'5" (160 - 165cm)||50 - 52cm / Small|
|5'5" - 5'8" (165 - 172cm)||53 - 55cm / Medium|
|5'8" - 5'10" (172 - 180cm)||56 - 57cm / Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.