- Size Guide
- Frame material: Aluminium Superlite
- Nett weight (KG): 24,2
- Battery: Bosch PowerTube 625
- Charger: Bosch 2A
- Average operating range (KM): 130.00
- Walk assist yes/no: Yes
- Battery type: LI-ION
- Battery capacity (Wh): 625.00
- Battery voltage: 36.00
- Battery Ampere-hour: 17.40
- Battery chargeable in bike y/n: 1
- Battery weight (KG): 3.50
- Motor: Bosch Drive Unit Performance CX Generation 4 (75Nm) Cruise (250Watt)
- Motor power (Watt): 250.00
- Display: Bosch Kiox
- Display dismountable y/n: Yes
- Gear shifting system: SHIMANO XT RD-M8100-SGS, ShadowPlus, 12-Speed
- Rear derailleur: Shimano XT RD-M8100-SGS, ShadowPlus, 12-Speed
- Chain: Shimano SLX CN-M7100
- Shifters: Shimano SLX SL-M7100
- Crankset: ACID E-Crank, 38T, 175mm
- Crankset chainring sizes: 38T
- Cassette: Shimano SLX CS-M7100, 10-51T
- Number of gears: 12
- Brakes: Shimano BR-MT420/MT400, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/180)
- Fork: SR Suntour XCR32 LO-R Air, 100mm, Lockout
- Headset: FSA Orbit 1.5B ZS-R, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (OD 56mm)
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 700mm
- Grips: Natural Fit All Terrain
- Rims: CUBE EX23, 36H, Disc, Tubeless Ready
- Front hub: Shimano HB-M4050, QR, Centerlock
- Rear hub: Shimano FH-MT500, QR, Centerlock
- Front tire: Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 57-622
- Rear tire: Schwalbe Smart Sam, Active, 57-622
- Pedals: CUBE PP MTB
- Saddle: Natural Fit Sequence+ Comfort
- Seat post: CUBE Performance Post, 30.9mm
- Seat clamp: CUBE Varioclose, 34.9mm
- Front light: Herrmans H-Black MR8, 6-12V, DC
- Back light: Busch&Müller Xeltec, DC
- Kickstand: CUBEstand Cmpt
- Mudguard: ACID 65
- Bell: Mini Bell
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.