The Cross Race SL is a wolf in sheep's clothing - subtly understated, but uncompromisingly rapid. For this thoroughbred racer we selected Shimano's gravel- and cyclocross-specific GRX 1x11 groupset. It's light, tough, precise and built for the demands of riding off-road. Powerful hydraulic GRX disc brakes, light and strong Fulcrum Racing 77 wheels and Schwalbe tyres designed to cut through, grip and shed mud in the filthiest of conditions round out the package. It's ready to race. Are you?
- Frame : Aluminium Superlite, Double Butted, Advanced Mechanical Forming, Smooth Welded, Internal Cable Routing, Flat Mount Disc, 12x142mm, AXH
- Fork : CUBE Cross Race Disc, Full Carbon, 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" Tapered, Flat Mount
- Headset : VP Z-t, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/4"
- Stem : Newmen Evolution 318.4, 31.8mm
- Handlebar : Newmen Evolution Wing Bar
- Handlebar tape : CUBE Grip Control
- Rear derailleur : Shimano GRX RD-RX812, Direct Mount, 11-Speed
- Integrated shifters/brakelevers : Shimano GRX ST-RX600
- Brake system : Shimano GRX BR-RX400, Hydr. Disc Brake, Flat Mount (160/160)
- Crankset : Shimano GRX FC-RX600, 40T, 170mm (XS), 172.5mm (S/M), 175mm (L/XL)
- Crankset chainring sizes : 40T
- Cassette : Shimano SLX CS-M7000, 11-42T
- Number of gears : 11
- Chain : Shimano CN-HG601-11
- Wheelset (system wheels) : Fulcrum Racing 77 DB
- Tyres : Schwalbe X-One Allround, Performance Kevlar, 33-622
- Saddle : Natural Fit Nuance Lite
- Seat post : Newmen Evolution, 27.2mm
- Seat post = dropper Yes/No : No
- Seat post clamp : CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.