- Size Guide
The fastest, most aerodynamically efficient race bike with the best materials, so you can take the fight to the front of the peloton.
- Frame material: Litening C:68X Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology
- Nett weight (KG): 7.80
- Gear shifting system: SHIMANO Ultegra Di2 11-speed
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 RD-8050-DGS, 11-Speed
- Front derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 FD-R8050-F
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG700-11
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000, Hollowtech II, 50x34T, 170mm (50/52cm), 172.5mm (54/56/58cm), 175mm (60cm)
- Crankset chainring sizes: 50x34T
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11-32T
- Number of gears: 22
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra BR-R8070, Hydr. Disc Brake, Flat Mount (160/160)
- Fork: Litening C:68X Aero, Integrated Cable Routing, Flat Mount Disc
- Headset: ACROS, Top Integrated 1 1/8", Bottom Integrated 1 1/4"
- Handlebar tape: CUBE Grip Control
- Wheelset: Newmen Evolution SL R.32
- Front tire: Schwalbe Pro One, Tubeless Easy, 25-622
- Rear tire: Schwalbe Pro One, Tubeless Easy, 25-622
- Saddle: Natural Fit Nuance SLT Road
- Seat post: Litening C:68X Aero, Comfort Flex
- Seat clamp: CUBE Full Integrated Aero Clamp
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'0" (148 - 152cm)||47 - 48cm / XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (152 - 160cm)||49 - 50cm / X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'6" (160 - 168cm)||51 - 53cm / Small|
|5'6" - 5'9" (168 - 175cm)||54 - 55cm / Medium|
|5'9" - 6'0" (175 - 183cm)||56 - 58cm / Large|
|6'0" - 6'3" (183 - 191cm)||58 - 60cm / X-Large|
|6'3" - 6'6" (191 - 198cm)||61 - 63cm / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.