- Size Guide
Form and function combine perfectly in the Nuroad C:62 SL. Built to handle adventure in comfort and style, it's the lightweight carbon gravel bike you've been waiting for. Sram's slick, precise Force AXS 1x12 transmission serves up flawless wireless shifting. Matching Force hydraulic disc brakes give you the power you need to stop safely, laden or unladen. And Newmen Evolution carbon gravel-specific wheels bring rapid acceleration and unrivalled strength to the party. Where will it take you next?
- Frame : C:62 Advanced Twin Mold, Internal Cable Routing, Flat Mount Disc, Fender/Rack & Kickstand Option, 12x142mm, AXH
- Fork : CUBE C:62 Technology, 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" Tapered, Flat Mount Disc, Fender & Lowrider Mounts, Internal Light Cable Option, 12x100mm
- Stem : CUBE Performance Stem SL, 31.8mm
- Handlebar : Easton EC70 AX Gravel, Carbon
- Handlebar tape : CUBE Grip Control
- Rear derailleur : Sram XX1 Eagle AXS™, 12-Speed
- Integrated shifters/brakelevers : Sram Force eTap AXS™
- Brake system : Sram Force eTap AXS™ (160/160)
- Crankset : Sram Force D1 DUB, Carbon, 42T
- Crankset chainring sizes : 42T
- Cassette : Sram XG-1299 Eagle™ Rainbow, 10-50T
- Number of gears : 12
- Chain : Sram PC-XX1 Eagle™ Rainbow
- Wheelset (system wheels) : Newmen Advanced SL X.R.25, Carbon
- Tyres : WTB Riddler TCS 700x45C
- Saddle : Natural Fit Nuance SLT Road Carbon
- Seat post : Newmen Advanced, Carbon, 27.2mm
- Seat post = dropper Yes/No : No
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'0" (148 - 152cm)||47 - 48cm / XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (152 - 160cm)||49 - 50cm / X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'6" (160 - 168cm)||51 - 53cm / Small|
|5'6" - 5'9" (168 - 175cm)||54 - 55cm / Medium|
|5'9" - 6'0" (175 - 183cm)||56 - 58cm / Large|
|6'0" - 6'3" (183 - 191cm)||58 - 60cm / X-Large|
|6'3" - 6'6" (191 - 198cm)||61 - 63cm / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.