- Size Guide
Bridging the gap between tarmac and gravel, it's a machine that's tailor-made for riders who just want to find out what's around the next corner. Nimble, adaptable and designed to have the ability to go pretty much anywhere your curiosity takes you
- Frame material: Aluminium 6061 T6 Superlite
- Gear shifting system: SHIMANO GRZ RD-RX810 11 speed
- Rear derailleur: Shimano GRX RD-RX810, Direct Mount, 11-Speed
- Front derailleur: Shimano GRX FD-R810
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG600-11
- Crankset: Shimano GRX FC-RX600, 46x30T, 170mm (50/53cm), 172.5mm (56/58cm), 175mm (61cm)
- Crankset chainring sizes: 46x30T
- Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-HG700, 11-34T
- Number of gears: 22
- Brakes: Shimano BR-RX400, Hydr. Disc Brake, Flat Mount (160/160)
- Fork: CUBE Nuroad Disc, One Piece 3D-Forged Steerer/Crown, Carbon Blades, 1 1/8" - 1 1/2" Tapered, Flat Mount, 12x100mm
- Headset: FSA Orbit Z-t ECO, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/2"
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: CUBE Gravel Race Bar
- Handlebar tape: CUBE Grip Control
- Wheelset: CUBE RA 0.8 CX w/ hub dynamo
- Front tire: Schwalbe G-One Speed, Perf. Kevlar, 35-622
- Rear tire: Schwalbe G-One Speed, Perf. Kevlar, 35-622
- Saddle: Natural Fit Venec Lite
- Seat post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seat clamp: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
- Front light: Supernova E3 Pure 3
- Back light: Supernova E3 Tail Light 2
- Mudguard: ACID 45
- Bell: Knog Oi
- Carrier: ACID SL Carrier
This bike does not come with pedals, but check our fantastic pedal range to suit your preferences. Choose your pedals here
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'0" (148 - 152cm)||47 - 48cm / XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (152 - 160cm)||49 - 50cm / X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'6" (160 - 168cm)||51 - 53cm / Small|
|5'6" - 5'9" (168 - 175cm)||54 - 55cm / Medium|
|5'9" - 6'0" (175 - 183cm)||56 - 58cm / Large|
|6'0" - 6'3" (183 - 191cm)||58 - 60cm / X-Large|
|6'3" - 6'6" (191 - 198cm)||61 - 63cm / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.