- Size Guide
Featuring Shimano's gravel-specific GRX 2x11 groupset, the Nuroad Race combines all the best qualities of our road race and cyclocross series in a rugged, versatile and lively bike. Now with even more tyre clearance and a light, comfortable all-carbon fork, the big gear range and powerful hydraulic disc brakes give you the flexibility you need to explore wherever your curiosity leads you. Take the high road or take the low road... the Nuroad Race will get you there
- Frame: Aluminium 6061 T6 Superlite, Gravel Comfort Geometry, Flat Mount Disc, Fender & Rack Option, 12x142mm, AXH
- Fork: Cube Nuroad Flat Mount Disc, Full Carbon, 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" Tapered, Fender & Lowrider Mounts, 12x100mm
- Headset: VP, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/4"
- Stem: Cube Performance Stem SL, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Cube Gravel Race Bar
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano GRX RD-RX810, Direct Mount, 11-Speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano GRX FD-R810
- Brake System: Shimano BR-RX400, Hydr. Disc Brake, Flat Mount (160/160)
- Crankset: Shimano GRX FC-RX600, 46x30T, 170mm (50/53cm), 172.5mm (56/58cm), 175mm (61cm)
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG601-11
- Handlebar Tape: Cube Grip Control
- Shift/ Brake Levers: Shimano GRX ST-RX600
- Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-HG700, 11-34T
- Wheelset: Cube RA 0.8 CX
- Tyres: Schwalbe G-One Allround, 40-622
- Saddle: Natural Fit Nuance Lite
- Seat Post: Cube Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: Cube Nuroad Integrated Seat Clamp
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'0" (148 - 152cm)||47 - 48cm / XX-Small|
|5'0"- 5'3" (152 - 160cm)||49 - 50cm / X-Small|
|5'3"- 5'6" (160 - 168cm)||51 - 53cm / Small|
|5'6" - 5'9" (168 - 175cm)||54 - 55cm / Medium|
|5'9" - 6'0" (175 - 183cm)||56 - 58cm / Large|
|6'0" - 6'3" (183 - 191cm)||58 - 60cm / X-Large|
|6'3" - 6'6" (191 - 198cm)||61 - 63cm / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.