- Size Guide
The Reaction C:62 Pro's low weight, razor-sharp handling and surprising on-trail comfort give you the edge you need to get ahead. We selected Shimano's ultra-reliable 12-speed components for their smooth shifting and incredible range, and added powerful Shimano XT hydraulic disc brakes - with a bigger rotor up front - to make sure you're always in full control. And, with its easy adjustability and smooth performance, the RockShox Judy Gold air suspension fork helps keep the front wheel planted and pointing in the right direction.
- FRAME C:62 Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, ARG2, Tapered Headtube, PressFit BB, Boost 12x148mm, Integrated Cable Routing, Dropper Post Ready
- FORK RockShox Judy Gold RL Air, 100mm, PopLoc, 15x110mm
- BRAKE SYSTEM Shimano XT BR-M8100, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/160)
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano XT RD-M8100-SGS, ShadowPlus, 12-Speed
- SHIFTERS Shimano Deore SL-M6100-IR, Direct Attach, Rapidfire-Plus
- CRANKSET Shimano FC-MT511, 32T, Boost
- CASSETTE Shimano Deore CS-M6100, 10-51T
- CHAIN Shimano CN-M6100
- FRONT HUB Shimano HB-MT400-B, 15mm, Boost, Centerlock
- REAR HUB Shimano FH-MT410-B, 12mm, Boost, Centerlock
- RIMS CUBE EX21, 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready
- FRONT TYRE Schwalbe Racing Ray, Addix Performance, Kevlar, 2.25
- REAR TYRE Schwalbe Racing Ralph, Addix Performance, Kevlar, 2.25
- STEM CUBE Performance Stem SL, 31.8mm
- HANDLEBAR CUBE Flat Race Bar, 720mm
- GRIPS CUBE Performance Grip
- SEAT POST CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- SEATCLAMP CUBE Varioclose, 31.8mm
- SADDLE Natural Fit Venec Lite
- HEADSET VP Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2"
- WEIGHT 11,6 kg
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.