- Size Guide
The Cube Reaction TM is a trail-ready hardtail with a dose of attitude, it's got everything you need to push your trail riding to the next level. With 2.4" tyres and an X-Fusion RC32 fork with 130mm of travel, this is the more trail focused version of the Reaction Pro. This bike also comes with a Dropper post.
- FRAME Aluminium Lite, Trail Motion Geometry, AMF, ARG, Internal Cable Routing, Easy Mount Kickstand Ready, Tapered Headtube, Press Fit BB, Fits up to 2.8" 27.5+ Tyres
- FORK X-Fusion RC32, Tapered, 15x110mm, 130mm
- HEADSET VP Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2"
- STEM Newmen Evolution 318.4, 31.8mm
- HANDLEBAR Newmen Evolution 318.20, 760mm
- GRIPS CUBE Race Grip 31mm, 1-Clamp
- REAR DERAILLEUR Sram SX Eagle™, 12-Speed
- SHIFTERS Sram SX Eagle™ Trigger
- BRAKE SYSTEM Magura MT Thirty, Front 4-Piston/Rear 2-Piston, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/180)
- CRANKSET Sram X1 1000 Eagle™ DUB 30T, Boost, 170mm
- CHAIN Sram SX Eagle™
- COLOUR desert´n´orange
- CASSETTE Sram PG-1210 Eagle™, 11-50T
- FRONT HUB Shimano HB-MT400-B, 15mm, Boost, Centerlock
- REAR HUB Shimano FH-MT400-B, 12mm, Boost, Centerlock
- RIMS CUBE EX30, 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready
- REAR TYRE Maxxis Minion DHR II, MaxxTerra/EXO+, Tubeless Ready, 2.4 WT
- PEDALS CUBE PP MTB
- SADDLE Natural Fit Venec Lite
- SEAT POST CUBE Dropper Post, Handlebar Lever, Internal Cable Routing, 30.9mm (S: 120mm; M, L, XL: 130mm)
- SEATCLAMP CUBE Close 34.9mm
- FRONT TIRE Maxxis Assegai, MaxxTerra/EXO+, Tubeless Ready, 2.5 WT
- WEIGHT 14,0 kg
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.