- Size Guide
The Stereo 120 SLT 29's understated looks disguise its prodigious trail-taming abilities. And now They have improved it even more, by equipping it with a brand-new carbon main frame for even lower weight and exceptional efficiency,
- Frame HPC Carbon Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, Aluminum 6061 T6 Rear Triangle, ATG, ETC 4-Link, Boost 148, AXH
- Fork Fox 34 Float Factory FIT4, Open(Adjustable)/Medium/Firm Mode, Tapered, 15x110mm, 130mm, Kashima Coated
- Headset FSA Orbit I-t, Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2"
- Stem Newmen Evolution 318.4, 31.8mm
- Handlebar Newmen Advanced SL 318.20, Carbon, 750mm
- Grips CUBE Race SL Grip 29.5mm, 1-Clamp
- Rear derailleur Shimano XT RD-M8100-SGS, ShadowPlus, 12-Speed
- Shifters Shimano XT SL-M8100-IR, Direct Attach
- Brake system Shimano XT BR-M8100, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/180)
- Crankset e*thirteen TRS Race Carbon, 30T, Boost, 175mm (170mm for 16" frame size)
- Chain Shimano CN-M8100
- Shock Fox Float DPS Factory EVOL, 190x45mm, Open(Adjustable)/Medium/Firm Mode, Kashima Coated
- Cassette Shimano XT CS-M8100, 10-51T
- Wheelset Newmen Evolution SL X.A.25, 28/28 Spokes, 15x110mm / 12x148mm, Tubeless Ready
- Tyres Schwalbe Nobby Nic, Addix Speedgrip, Kevlar, Tubeless Easy, 2.35
- Saddle Natural Fit Nuance SLT Carbon
- Seat post Fox Transfer Factory 31.6mm, Kashima coated, 457x150mm (406x125mm for smallest frame size)
- Seatclamp CUBE Screwlock, 34.9mm
- Shock hardware Top: 40x8mm, Bottom: 22x8mm
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.