- Size Guide
The Stereo 120 HPC TM has everything you need to dissect the most demanding of singletrack trails with ease. Featuring a 52-tooth large sprocket for almost goat-like climbing ability, Srams 1x12 GX transmission puts the right gear at your fingertips. We fitted powerful Shimano XT hydraulic disc brakes with a larger rotor up front for superb stopping power. And Fox's 34 Rhythm fork and Float DPS EVOL rear shock serve up plenty of trail-smoothing travel. There's even a dropper post for those more adventurous line choices. Comfort, control and fun - rolled into one package.
- FRAME HPC Carbon Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, Aluminum 6061 T6 Rear Triangle, ATG, ETC 4-Link, Boost 148, AXH
- FORK Fox 34 Float Rhythm, 2-Position Sweep-Adjust GRIP Damper, Tapered, 15x110mm, 130mm
- SHOCK Fox Float DPS, 190x45mm, Open/Medium/Firm Mode
- SHOCK HARDWARE Top: 40x8mm, Bottom: 22x8mm
- BRAKE SYSTEM Shimano XT BR-M8100, Hydr. Disc Brake (203/180)
- REAR DERAILLEUR Sram GX Eagle™, 12-Speed
- SHIFTERS Sram NX Eagle™ Trigger
- CRANKSET Sram X1 1000 Eagle™ DUB 30T, Boost, 170mm
- CASSETTE Sram XG-1275, 10-52T
- CHAIN Sram SX Eagle™
- WHEELSET Fulcrum Red 55 EM, 28/28 Spokes, 15x110mm / 12x148mm, Tubeless Ready
- TYRES Maxxis Forekaster, EXO, Tubeless Ready, 2.35
- STEM Newmen Evolution 318.4, 31.8mm
- HANDLEBARNewmen Evolution SL 318.25, 780mm
- GRIPS SDG Thrice
- SEAT POSTm CUBE Dropper Post, Handlebar Lever, Internal Cable Routing, 31.6mm, 150mm (125mm for size S)
- SEATCLAMP CUBE Screwlock, 34.9mm
- SADDLE SDG Radar
- HEADSET VP Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2"
- WEIGHT 13,4 kg
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.