- Size Guide
The Cube Stereo 120 TM Mountain Bike 2020 comes with a Fox 34 Rhythm and a Fox Float DPS EVOL rear shockgiving yo a smooth ride and plenty of travel for trail riding.
- Frame HPC Carbon Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, Aluminum 6061 T6 Rear Triangle, ATG, ETC 4-Link, Boost 148, AXH
- Fork Fox 34 Rhythm, 2-Position Sweep-Adjust GRIP Damper, Tapered, 15x110mm, 130mm
- Headset FSA Orbit I-t, Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2"
- Stem Newmen Evolution 318.4, 31.8mm
- Handlebar Newmen Evolution 318.20, 760mm
- Grips SDG Slater
- Rear derailleur Sram GX Eagle™, 12-Speed
- Shifters Sram NX Eagle™ Trigger
- Brake system Shimano XT BR-M8120/M8100, Hydr. Disc Brake (203/180)
- Crankset Sram X1 1000 Eagle™ DUB 30T, Boost, 175mm
- Chain Sram SX Eagle™
- Shock Fox Float DPS EVOL, 190x45mm, Open/Medium/Firm Mode
- Cassette Sram XG-1275, 10-50T
- Wheelset Fulcrum Red 55 EM, 28/28 Spokes, 15x110mm / 12x148mm, Tubeless Ready
- Tyres Schwalbe Nobby Nic, Addix Speedgrip, Kevlar, Tubeless Easy, 2.35
- Saddle SDG Radar
- Seat post CUBE Dropper Post, Handlebar Lever, Internal Cable Routing, 31.6mm, 480x150mm (420x125mm for smallest frame size)
- Seatclamp CUBE Screwlock, 34.9mm
- Shock hardware Top: 40x8mm, Bottom: 22x8mm
This bike does not come with pedals, but check our fantastic pedal range to suit your preferences. Choose your pedals here
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.