- Size Guide
The Stereo 120 Pro 29 sets the standard for comfort, control and agility on the trail. A RockShox Judy Silver fork and Manitou Radium Expert shock take care of bump-smoothing duties, while Magura's light, powerful MT Thirty hydraulic disc brakes work with the tenacious grip of Schwalbe tyres to help keep your speed in check. We chose Sram's NX Eagle 1x12 transmission for its huge range and ease of use, putting the right gear for any trail just a click or two away.
- FRAME HPA Advanced Hydroform, ATG, ETC 4-Link, AXH
- FORK RockShox Judy Silver TK Air, Tapered, 15x110mm, 130mm
- SHOCK Manitou Radium Expert RL, 190x45mm, Rebound Adjust, Lockout
- SHOCK HARDWARETop: 40x8mm, Bottom: 22x8mm
- BRAKE SYSTEM Magura MT Thirty, Front 2-Piston/Rear 2-Piston, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/180)
- REAR DERAILLEUR Sram NX Eagle™, 12-Speed
- SHIFTERS Sram SX Eagle™ Trigger
- CRANKSET Sram X1 1000 Eagle™ DUB 30T, Boost, 175mm (170mm for size S)
- CASSETTESram PG-1210 Eagle™, 11-50T
- CHAIN Sram SX Eagle™
- FRONT HUB Shimano HB-MT400-B, 15mm, Boost, Centerlock
- REAR HUB Shimano FH-MT400-B, 12mm, Boost, Centerlock
- RIMS CUBE EX25, 32H, Disc
- TYRES Schwalbe Nobby Nic, Addix Performance, Kevlar, 2.35
- STEM Newmen Evolution 318.4, 31.8mm
- HANDLEBAR Newmen Evolution SL 318.25, 760mm
- GRIPS CUBE Race SL Grip 29.5mm, 1-Clamp
- SEAT POST CUBE Dropper Post, Handlebar Lever, Internal Cable Routing, 31.6mm, 130mm (120mm for size S)
- SEATCLAMP CUBE Screwlock, 34.9mm
- SADDLE Natural Fit Venec Lite
- HEADSET VP Tapered, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (OD 56mm)
- WEIGHT 14,9 kg
|Riders Height||Frame Size|
|4'10"- 5'2" (148 - 158cm)||13" - 14" / X-Small|
|5'2"- 5'6" (158 - 168cm)||15" - 16" / Small|
|5'6"- 5'10" (168- 178cm)||17" - 18" / Medium|
|5'10" - 6'1" (178 - 185cm)||19" - 20" / Large|
|6'1" - 6'4" (185 - 193cm)||21" - 22" / X-Large|
|6'4" - 6'6" (193 - 198cm)||23" - 24" / XX-Large|
Our standard delivery service is FREE on orders over £25.00 to mainland UK. We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes or accessories. Orders will usually take between two and seven working days to arrive. (excluding weekends).
Orders under £25.00 - £5.00 delivery charge
All orders over £25.00 - FREE!
Stock items dispatched next working day.
Non stock items dispatched in 2 to 5 working days.
Please note: bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping, see 'Exceptions' below.
Exceptions to free delivery are courier deliveries to the following regions:
- Northern Ireland
- Scottish Highlands* and islands
- Channel Islands
- Isle of Man
- Isle of Wight
Below are the areas in the UK affected by Extended Area Postcode delivery charges. We still offer free delivery for clothing and accessories however we charge £35.00 for bulky items and bike delivery.
AB37, AB44, AB53, CA18, HS1, IM, IV14, IV30, IV36, IV40, IV7, IV9, KA27, KW, LA15, PA20, PA21, PA41, PA42, PA60, PA61, PA80, PH17, PH30, PH49, TR21, ZE, AB38, AB45, AB56, CA27, HS9, IV28, IV32, IV36, IV56, IV7, IV12, KA28, LA23, PA20, PA38, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA78, PA88, PH2,
Your delivery may take slightly longer in the following instances:
- Bikes take a little bit longer as we want to ensure they arrive with you in perfect condition, and so will take the time to inspect them before delivery.
- The availability of one of your order items may have changed from when you purchased - if this is the case we'll email you to help you find an alternative.
- If an item is out of stock at the time of ordering
- If it is a UK Bank Holiday period.